1 - the collection of personal data
It is quite possible to browse the website https://www.sugar-international.com without disclosing your personal information to the publisher of the website, with the limitations it imposes on access to a part of the information and services offered
2 - securing personal data
Sugar international implements a variety of security measures to preserve the security of your personal information:
- Use of state-of-the-art encryption to protect your personal data transmitted online,
- Use of computers and servers in a secure environment to store and process your data,
- Restricted access to personal information for employees who need to perform specific work (order preparation, billing, sav).
3 - processing of personal data
Sugar international has a very strict policy of processing personal data consisting of never giving, lending, renting or reselling to third-party organizations.
All processing of your personal data collected on the website https://www.sugar-international.com are directly carried out by the members of the international sugar team authorized to do so.
You therefore accept the principle of processing your personal information for the purposes described in the contact form, the customer account creation/management forms, as well as in the paragraph below so that we can better understand your product and service needs.
4 - the purposes of data processing
International sugar performs manual or automated processing of your personal data according to specific purposes:
- The data collected via the information entry forms on the website (contact take-up, quotation request, recruitment) are used to send quotes, create or develop a commercial relationship, recruit trainees and/or employees.
- The data collected via the creation/management forms of customer accounts on the website (account creation, customer account update). are used to manage the customer relationship, offer special offers or commercial advantages, manage the monitoring of your orders.
- The data collected during the playback of videos posted on specialized platforms are necessary to access these third-party sites and execute requests.
- The data collected when using the access buttons to social networks are necessary to be able to execute requests from these third-party sites.
5 - the collection of consent to the collection
For all types of personal data collection via its website, sugar international uses devices to explicitly receive your consent:
- For acceptance of data collection when creating a customer account,
- For acceptance of data collection when filling contact forms,
- For the acceptance of cookies when displaying the warning strip.
SUGAR INTERNATIONAL saves collection of consent to the collection of personal data in order to be able to make it available to CNIL and any other monitoring body on request.
6 - data retention period
The shelf life of your personal data varies according to their nature and the technology used for their collection:
- For all your personal data collected by cookies the shelf life is not more than 13 months,
- For all your data collected by a form the retention period cannot exceed 36 months.
7 - the transfer of personal data
International sugar does not transfer your personal data to third countries, whether located inside or outside the European Union.
8 - authorized providers
Sugar international uses the services of authorized providers to facilitate the processing of personal data that you use on the website: https://www.sugar-international.com.
Having access to the data collected through the forms on the website, the providers have a very strict commitment to respect the privacy, use and protection of your personal data.
9 - the exercise of the rights of Internet users
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation adopted by the European Parliament on 14 April 2016, and to the amended Computer and Freedoms Act of 6 January 1978, you receive a set of rights relating to your personal data
You can exercise these rights by sending you directly to the publisher of the website:
- By mail : sugar international - 30 avenue du château de jouques - 13420 gemenos
- By telephone: 04 96 18 54 68
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
And given the obligation to confidentiality and security of personal data processing that is the responsibility of sugar international, any request for exercise of any of your rights will be processed provided that you prove your identity by means of a photocopy or scan of any of your valid identity documents.
9.1 - the right to access data
Within the legal framework defined by the rgpd, you can at any time make a written request to communicate your personal data.
To do this you can use the mail model created by the National Commission of Computer Science and Freedoms: https://www.cnil.fr/en/modele/courrier/exercise-son-right-dacces.
9.2 - the right to rectification of data
Personal data legislation allows you to request the modification or rectification of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated information relating to you or to a deceased close person.
To do so, you can use the mail model created by the National Commission of Computer Science and Freedoms: https://www.cnil.fr/en/modele/courrier/rectifier-des-donnees-inacces-obsoletes-ou-perimees.
9.3 - the right of opposition on legitimate grounds
In the legislative framework defined by the rgpd you may at any time object to the processing of your personal data for the following reasons:
- Opposition to the use of data collected through commercial prospecting operations,
- Opposition based on legitimate grounds.
To do this you can use the mail model written by the National Commission of Computer Science and Freedoms: https://www.cnil.fr/en/modele/courrier/sopposer-lutilisation-commerciale-de-ses-coordonnees
9.4 - the right to data portability
In the legislative framework defined by the rgpd you can at any time ask to recover your personal data in an open and machine-readable format, in order to store them on another medium or to transmit them to another information system for their reuse.
To do this you can use the mail model proposed by the National Commission of Computer Science and Freedoms: https://www.cnil.fr/en/modele/courrier/exercise-son-right-dacces
9.5 - the right to deletion of data
Personal data legislation allows you to request the removal of all your data that have been registered on the sugar international website.
To do this you can use the mail model proposed by the National Commission of Computer Science and Freedoms: https://www.cnil.fr/en/modele/courrier/supprimer-des-information-vous-concernant-dun-site-internet
9.6 - processing your requests
Sugar international is committed to responding to your personal data requests within a reasonable period of time that cannot exceed 1 month of receipt of personal data.
Sugar international reserves the right to refuse data requests characterizing either by manifestly malicious intent or by a repetitive and abusive character.